Ultimate Alien,Omniverse and other questions

Dwayne's friends answer your questions about Dwayne McDuffie, his legacy, and his work - and also your questions about comics, television, animation, Ben 10, and more.

Re: Ultimate Alien,4th Ben 10 series and other questions

Postby Sonic_Gamer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 pm

In Justice League Unlimited when Martian Manhunter temporary resigned and Mr. Terrific took over his position.

If Gwen is told that she cannot participate in further missions til her ankle feels better, will she be replaced?
Sonic_Gamer

Postby AspieCraig on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 am

Hi,

1) Dwayne once mentioned on here that he would like to one day explain the slight continuity problems between Alien Swarm and the Cartoon series. (Or at least he said words to that effect). Is this likely to happen in a future UA or series 4 episode?

2) Will the legend of Atlantis ever be worked into Ben 10? (If no plans currently, could that change?)

3) Will there ever be an episode of Ben 10 set in the UK?

AspieCraig

Postby ultimate kevin levin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 am

questions about Eatle
1. Is he replacing Upchuck
2. Does he have poor defense
3. Was he one of the ben 10,000 unlocked aliens
Last edited by ultimate kevin levin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ultimate kevin levin

Postby Ursalink on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 am

Hello, Matt Wayne/Eugene Son. I have some questions about the episode "The Perfect Girlfriend". I know any of you wrote this episode, but I hope you can give some answers to my confusion, please. You know?, after "Revenge of the Swarm", I suspected that an episode with a plot like this could happen and I was right. Of course, it's not exactly how I imagined it, but pretty similar. OK, let's see the questions:

1º) You see, we know the nano-chips have the ability of take control of people's mind from "Alien Swarm", but I see the lack of this ability in the animated series. Will we see the chips using this ability in the next episode they appear? (I suspect about "Couples Retreat").

2º) Before escaping, Elena said "maybe I don't know what love is, but now I know what hate is". (Curious, considering it's said that "from love to hate there's only one step"). But hate to who and why? I don't think is to Ben because if it was, she could have killed Ben instead of just stop and leaves. Was she refering to Julie? It would have sense, considering Julie got in the middle of Elena's plot two times; in this episode and in "Revenge of the Swarm". Besides, it creeped me out the faces Elena put to the real Julie just before turning in her Queen form and attack.

3º) I have to tell you, some of the scenes were really scary (good thing since Halloween is very close now). Mainly the short scenes of "Julie" with the Queen's face and Julie with her evil smile. Which really bugs me (easy joke) is that after trick Ben with Julie's form, Elena kept in that form until she run away instead of return to her real form. Are there any chances we will see something even more scary the next time Elena and the Nanochips return? Something like... I don't know... Julie with the Queen's form?!!

I hope you can answer me these questions, please. I'm not asking for spoilers exactly, but since I was right about some of my suspictions in this episode; I want to know if the ones I have now for the next time Elena and the Nanochips return are "in good route".
Ursalink

Postby echoecho118011 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 am

Hey I got a few questions if you could please awnser.

1) Did the techadon end up killing Vulkanus or did vulkanus find out what happened and took off the id mask?

2) Can you say if Ssserpent will make another appearance soon?

3) In Double or nothing the Cerebrocrustacean has a brace around his body like where the ultimatrix symbol is on brainstorm. Was this an error or do they all have that? I thought the brace on brainstorm was just there because of the ultimatrix. (like how the ultimatrix gives goop the gravity projector and its not actually part of their species).
echoecho118011

Postby KuroTamashi on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:33 am

My questions are somewhat long and a bit complicated. Sorry if I am wasteing your time.

1.) In "Ben 10 Returns", Humungasaur scrapped his knee, showing that any tamage taken to Ben in alien form is transfered back to himself. Yet, In "The Secret of Chromastone" Diamondhead was shattered to peices, but when changed back, Ben was normal. What happened? I have a few theories:
a. The Omnitrix sensed major tissue damage on Ben and was fixing the genetic damage as he transformed back to Human.
b. There really wasn't any 'damage' taken at all. Petrosapians can constantly shatter and rengerate with no harm done to themselves, which is why he also was able to be just a head and suffer no pain. That also explains his power.
c. Just a simple mistake that no one noticed.

2.) What are Kinecelerans? A few years ago, I got a Ben 10 DVD game where you play as Ben and unlock alien forms through mini challenged. When unlocked, you can read biographies on the aliens. On XLR8, it said that Kinecelerans are blue, elf-like creatures with pointy ears and long hair. So that must mean his 'suit' was spesificaly created by the Omnitrix so they may survive on other worlds, like Goops Anti-Gravity Disk, or Brainstorms neck brace. Helen must have gotten ahold of one with all the leftover Plumber Tech they found.
However, I've also heard that their 'suits' were part of their regular biomechanical bodies and were naturally a part of them.
So which is it? Was the DVD making a mistake or due to the fact it was never revealed in the show you changed your minds?

3.) Why is Kolar blue? Is he a mutant or do Tetramands have numerous skins colors? Like humans have ivory, tan, brown, ect.

4.) Lastly, Why is Heatblasts voice different in Ultimate Alien? Do Pyronites voices's get more higher pitched instead of deeper as they grow up or was it just that Dee Bradly Baker couldn't do his normal voice? Speaking of which, what is his tounge made of? In "Tourist Trap" it's made of fire but in "Don't Drink the Water" it's made of magma.
Ben that's overkill
No It's Swampfire, I don't have an alien named Overkill. Cause if I did I'd you know, shout "Overkill!"
What's with the shouting names thing anyway?
It strikes fear into my enemies
You go right on believing that bud
KuroTamashi

Postby ultimate english2 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 am

Dear Mr. Matt Wayne/ Eugene Son,

I have a couple questions about Ben 10 Ultimate Alien.

1. Will Ben wear contacts in the future? (In Ben 10,000 Returns his future self's eyes were brown, and Albedo wore contacts) [yes i know, he was using them to look like Ben, but I was just wondering]

2. Is this episode real? NOTE: FKC means Flame Keepers' circle.
The team are fighting the Flame Keepers' Circle, Ben is Rath and the Plumbers were fighting with them. After they finish battling, they capture one of the FKC members and take off his mask revealing Winston from the Forever Knights. Because he had been mind controlled by the Lucubra, Diagon was able to control him and anyone else who had originally been controlled by the Lucubra. They take Winston to the Forever Knights, Ben turns into Fasttrack and steals their weapons then reverts to normal. They try to figure out who Old George is and are told the story of how he had to slay Diagon, he ripped out Diagon's heart, but Diagon did not die, he was just not as powerful. Diagon then takes control of Gwen and explains to them that if Vilgax gets his heart, that he will be able to take control of the entire Universe. One of the leaders takes the team into George's quarters. Gwen uses her mana powers to read these mathematical equations on the walls and figures out where Old George is. She tells them, then they knock out Ben, Gwen and Kevin and lock them up. Later on the knights find George at an invisible castle thing, and he tells his Knights he must get the heart. They go through the place and FKC Members jump out from statues and attack all of the Knights but George just walks through all of them easily winning their battles. He finds the heart pierced through his old sword and is about to grab it when a tentacle pulls him back. The dying Vilgax grabs the heart and returns to his normal form, then the sword falls into his hand as a forever knight suit grows on him. He gains new powers and Prince Winston walks over to him (being controlled by Diagon) telling him that in order to be powerful enough to rule the Universe he must break the seal that the Lucubra was trapped in (this was a trick). The team are flying in the Rust Bucket 3 when Gwen gets a vision and sees Vilgax walking up to the seal, fighting the Knights as he goes. They begin to fly there when Ben instructs her to teleport them. Kevin puts the ship on auto-pilot and begins arguing but Gwen says she can do it. She teleports them. When they get there she is knocked out. Ben tries to coax Vilgax to stop, then Vilgax tells him he doesn't know what he is doing, but Ben smiles and says 'Actually, I do know' and he becomes Eatle. Eatle shouts his name and gets ready to battle but Vilgax shoots a very powerful beam at him and Eatle is knocked out. Kevin absorbs a forever knight helmet and tries to fight Vilgax but he is knocked out and falls on Eatle, causing Eatle to revert to Ben's human form. Vilgax breaks the seal and Gwen crawls over to Ben and Kevin telling them to wake up. Ben wakes up and sees as Vilgax is screaming and gets sucked into Diagon's dimension. That was the trick Diagon was playing.

Finally 3. In the Perfect Girlfriend, is Elena in control of the chips and obsessed with Ben, or is she insane similar to Ultimate Kevin?
ultimate english2

Postby Jakey Wakey on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:29 pm

ultimate english2 wrote:Dear Mr. Matt Wayne/ Eugene Son,

I have a couple questions about Ben 10 Ultimate Alien.

1. Will Ben wear contacts in the future? (In Ben 10,000 Returns his future self's eyes were brown, and Albedo wore contacts) [yes i know, he was using them to look like Ben, but I was just wondering]

2. Is this episode real? NOTE: FKC means Flame Keepers' circle.
The team are fighting the Flame Keepers' Circle, Ben is Rath and the Plumbers were fighting with them. After they finish battling, they capture one of the FKC members and take off his mask revealing Winston from the Forever Knights. Because he had been mind controlled by the Lucubra, Diagon was able to control him and anyone else who had originally been controlled by the Lucubra. They take Winston to the Forever Knights, Ben turns into Fasttrack and steals their weapons then reverts to normal. They try to figure out who Old George is and are told the story of how he had to slay Diagon, he ripped out Diagon's heart, but Diagon did not die, he was just not as powerful. Diagon then takes control of Gwen and explains to them that if Vilgax gets his heart, that he will be able to take control of the entire Universe. One of the leaders takes the team into George's quarters. Gwen uses her mana powers to read these mathematical equations on the walls and figures out where Old George is. She tells them, then they knock out Ben, Gwen and Kevin and lock them up. Later on the knights find George at an invisible castle thing, and he tells his Knights he must get the heart. They go through the place and FKC Members jump out from statues and attack all of the Knights but George just walks through all of them easily winning their battles. He finds the heart pierced through his old sword and is about to grab it when a tentacle pulls him back. The dying Vilgax grabs the heart and returns to his normal form, then the sword falls into his hand as a forever knight suit grows on him. He gains new powers and Prince Winston walks over to him (being controlled by Diagon) telling him that in order to be powerful enough to rule the Universe he must break the seal that the Lucubra was trapped in (this was a trick). The team are flying in the Rust Bucket 3 when Gwen gets a vision and sees Vilgax walking up to the seal, fighting the Knights as he goes. They begin to fly there when Ben instructs her to teleport them. Kevin puts the ship on auto-pilot and begins arguing but Gwen says she can do it. She teleports them. When they get there she is knocked out. Ben tries to coax Vilgax to stop, then Vilgax tells him he doesn't know what he is doing, but Ben smiles and says 'Actually, I do know' and he becomes Eatle. Eatle shouts his name and gets ready to battle but Vilgax shoots a very powerful beam at him and Eatle is knocked out. Kevin absorbs a forever knight helmet and tries to fight Vilgax but he is knocked out and falls on Eatle, causing Eatle to revert to Ben's human form. Vilgax breaks the seal and Gwen crawls over to Ben and Kevin telling them to wake up. Ben wakes up and sees as Vilgax is screaming and gets sucked into Diagon's dimension. That was the trick Diagon was playing.

Finally 3. In the Perfect Girlfriend, is Elena in control of the chips and obsessed with Ben, or is she insane similar to Ultimate Kevin?

That is a real episode, it is A Knight to Remember. It aired in Australia yesterday and I watched it, that is the summary of the episode that I put onto the Ben 10 wiki and onto the episodes talkback. More may have happened at the beginning because I turned the TV on after the title sequence ended.
Jakey Wakey

Postby Solo28 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Dear Matt or Eugene,

1. On the Galacting Racing site, it said that Ultimate Cannonbolt could shoot his spikes. Is this true?

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie. The Greatest Writer Ever.
Solo28

Postby rex10 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:05 pm

1.What is the Plutonian revolt.
2.Who is faster XLR8 or Fasttrack?
3.When is Ben going to master the Ultimatrix?
rex10

PreviousNext

Return to Dwayne's Friends